How to Sell
Thinking of selling with WatchAuction.co.uk?
Follow our simple 3 step process to get you started
- Click here to tell us about yourself and the watch
- Upload pictures of the watch
- Select delivery or collection
- After approval, arrange collection with one of our friendly team members
Let us tell you why WatchAuction.co.uk is the perfect place to do it.
- We verify the authenticity of your watch
- We have fully trained staff on hand for any queries
- We photograph your watch
- We video your watch
- We can collect your watch
- We appraise your watch and give you an estimated reserve price
- We transfer the funds to you as soon as received minus any fees
- We package your watch and deliver to the buyer
Our 7-day Assurance Policy
For all purchases and sales through WatchAuction.co.uk, our 7-day assurance policy is applied so as to ensure both buying and selling is the easiest process for all parties.
Once a successful purchase has been made, an invoice will be produced and funds requested to be transferred in to our secure bank account. As the watch will already be securely stored by us at this point, we will contact you to see if you would prefer to collect or have the watch delivered. All watches come with a copy of your receipt of payment and a copy of "The Watch Register" certified and completed check.
Watches are subject to due diligence checks with the Watch Register. Please request a Watch Register certificate with the purchase of your watch.
For a full breakdown of fees and costs please visit our terms of business here